Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jean this is for you

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jean this is for you - Page 2 Empty Re: Jean this is for you

Post  SexyJohan Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Actually... i've seen the thread now (the1 for which u guys are fighting) and i think u're the one over-exagerating js... just chillaaaaax afro
SexyJohan
SexyJohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:01 pm

You got no memory Johan?

He started being an asshole to everyone when his sister got sick, and now he's making ME look like the asshole who started shit. And you believe it? FOR FUCK SAKES it's not the first time he does that and every time I believed him I regret it.

USE YOUR MEMORY.
Don't tell me I'm too serious about the game I gave him plenty chances before and he disappointed me every time.

I think you're confusing me with someone having a power trip, while I'm just fed up with nate's attitude and actualy DO something about it cause I'm the leader, and this is sort of my job. It's easy for you to say I'm doing it wrong Johan, but what would YOU do?
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyJohan Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Sir Coilhor Poltwick wrote:
but what would YOU do?

I'd bitchslap him and insult him back xd...

and ye, i kno that nate's a dick most of the time and most of the issues in which he's into, he's the cause of em... but i'm talkin bout this problem in especific. I think he was just joking around... but yeah... if u got offended i think nate shud just appologize or at least don't do it again if he knows u'd get mad with that kind of shit lol.
SexyJohan
SexyJohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Acroniux Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:17 pm

SexyJohan wrote:What the hell is wrong with u guys?? we're fucking friends, stop acting like pussyes (u both) and ls just get back the old sexy royalty where we cud talk bout poop, be dickheads, make penises in yalahar and om nom nom....

My point of view:

Nate: Sometimes u pass the line, thats true.

Js: U're soooooooo bitchy and take the game so serious.

Thats all, btw... this is IMHO pirat

For once........ in a long time,
I agree with johan.

Nate does pass the line a lot, but, I've known him for a long time and he's always been like that... you just gotta learn to not take it personally and say something stupid back.

Also like johan said... bitch slap him and insult back works good xD Just don't take it out of context or it WILL start to get personal again.

Jean... yeah... you gotta accept it that sometimes things get a little... overly excessive. This shouldn't have gone on for anywhere close to as long as it has. You take a lot of things personally, and coming from nate... maybe 1% of what he says... is actually personal+insulting.

But look jean... we're still your friend. We're still nate's friend. Everyone has their own kind of personality traits, and we all know that and we all know what everyone's traits are and the majority of the time, we respect how each other acts and reacts. When someone goes a little overboard, we all have to learn to just drop the subject or ignore them for a little while.
Acroniux
Acroniux

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyJohan Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Acroniux wrote:

For once........ in a long time,
I agree with johan.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
SexyJohan
SexyJohan

Back to top Go down