Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made it a little easier for you jean

3 posters

Go down

Made it a little easier for you jean Empty Made it a little easier for you jean

Post  Nate Wed May 26, 2010 4:47 pm

No more nasty vice for you to deal with and you can talk some more shit behind my back while your at it cause i cant get on to check GC anymore. YOu can have some fun doin that with your little buddies cheers
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Made it a little easier for you jean Empty Re: Made it a little easier for you jean

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Wed May 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Oh please, cry me a river. I knew u were listening.

I tried talk with you and you just gave me shit all over. I DON'T know what is YOUR problem since you won't tell me nothing else but that I'm a whore or a cunt, I know mine tho. It's the fact you log-on apparently just to talkshit people, either from the guild or not, and I told you that straight up. I'm not saying anything different "behind" your back then what i told you.

You need to stop turning around everything everyone says and give shit to people without reasons.

I'm done babysitting. Tell us what the problem is or suck it up.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Made it a little easier for you jean Empty Re: Made it a little easier for you jean

Post  Knox Wed May 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Noooo come backkk SadSad i dont understand whats happeningggg!
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down