Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jean this is for you

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jean this is for you Empty Jean this is for you

Post  Nate Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 pm

If you're going to invite me Invite Silly Goosey but if you're gonna have doubts about me staying in the guild then dont because im not gonna put up with the bs from you I've already gotten my votes start me out at citizen to prove myself since you dont trust me.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Jean this is for you Empty Re: Jean this is for you

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:12 am

What the effin fuck?

The bullshit from me? You kinda went out looking for it. Public posts about me trapping you, talking shit about Royalty in game-chat then u expect me to take you back? For a simpe post? No apologies? Nothing?

You made this happen, you left the guild, posted retarded shit about me, fed me up with YOUR bullshit first, remeber that?

And now I'm the bad guy? I don't fucking care whoever voted for you. It'll take more then a fucking post on the forum to make me forget everything u did in the past month. Everything that happened with your family doesn't justify you for being a complete ASSHOLE, especially with your "friends", if that's what we are to you.

Normal people start with apologizing for what they did when they think what they did was wrong. Do you even think that? That what you did was wrong?
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 am

Lmfao... im guessin this means no... mmm sounds great! now i cant be your friend guys :\ jean thinks im so bad that i hate everyone :\\\
OH! and one more edit... There was no shit talking about royalty involved in game-chat just directly to you because i was being a silly goose with you. You always get "serious" with me and you say OH NO WORRIES I JOKE I JOKE! its a joke jean get over it :\
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 am

Its funny how you get on me about shit with royalty but Johan has pissed off so many people including me which is why i left royalty but i bet if he wantd to come back now you'd let him in with open arms because he wasnt a dick to you. Just because I play little jokes on you doesnt make it fair to completely deny me from the guild.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:41 am

Every actions have consequences. There's no way I'll go blind on your reckless behavior about everything.
For the future, I suggest you show your friends you care about them.

Application rejected.

Last edited by Sir Coilhor Poltwick on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:42 am

Not really fair that one person can stop me from joining a guild :\ just because he has a grudge against me for no fucking reason :\ i say let your guild decide whether i should be invited :\ but nope this is personal you gotta get what you want right?
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:57 am

I have plenty reasons.

-Careless about guild public image
-Careless about everything else...
-Talking down Royalty in public
-Public insane behavior leading to several bans.
-Being an asshole for "entertainment"

I don't feel like going on. What I had coming was worst. I think I made my point.

You act like you don't care about the guild, you talk like you don't, walk like you don't.
Why is it so important for you to join back? Fuck me over again because you "entertain" yourself this way?

I could ask you right now to prove me you care about your online friends, such as me, but I don't trust you. I fear you will just say what I want to hear, and then start again after 2 weeks or more. This is exactly what happened last time. Too bad you didn't took me seriously the last time, because I am dead serious about this: Careless people don't have their place in Royalty, even if it's you.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:02 am

I love how i "Dont care" about the guild... lets see what i made for this guild that nobody needs i gave them this forum its a luxury for everyone they got to post screenies, videos something you cant do with regular tibia.com... hmmm I made a video showing how much i enjoyed being in royalty took me about a week to actually get it done. Yeah those things are little but they prove how i enjoyed spending time with you guys and being in royalty. And whats this jean is this not serious enough for you is this one big joke still? Once again i didnt talk down to royalty in public i said it to you and only you so stop crying about that bs. Are you trying to make me look bad just because you're so pissed at me? Not careless about the guild's public image you're just so up tight about its image and im not careless about everything else which proves it in earlier text. I was being an asshole but not for my entertainment i felt bad about it afterwards which is why I havnt done it since. So you can stop making excuses about that one. My online friends know I care about them but I guess you dont trust me one fucking bit. Everyone else knows wassup jean whats wrong with you?
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:16 am

Fine. You want it between me and you. Let's pretend everything I said back up was just because I'm mad at you.
I said "pretend" because it's only what you think it is.

Sucks cause I lead this guild. You offended ME and didn't care about what I think. Now I hold grudge against you because you did this for NO REASON OF MY CONCERN. Honestly I know about your sister, that she's sick. This doesn't add up tho. I remember me trying to ask you what's wrong and you turned me down over and over again. And now I don't trust you anymore, because you couldn't trust me either.

This is what it is. You fucked me over and stabbed me in the back, now it happens I'm the leader of this guild.
You want back in and you can't even apologize for what you did, you actualy don't even fucking ADMIT you were wrong.

Remember this one time when Johan went out on Britt about her being gay, that it was her choice and she shouldn't cry about it cause she chose this. I spoke with Johan after that and made him understand she didn't choose that, and what did Johan do after that? He went to Britt to apologize, because he felt bad about what he said...

CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR ALL ALONG

Put your fucking game face off and start showing you care about what I think, that's what friends do.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:21 am

I turned you down over and over again because I dont like talking about my personal shit a lot it kills me inside to fuckingthink about it and to let it out kills me even more you know that i've talked to you once about my shit you know how much that bothered me? So im so fucking wrong about not wanting to talk about some things? doesnt mean i dont fucking trust you. I cant see what I did wrong with you it was a fucking joke. The thing with johan was just wrong I dont call britt a faggot or a lesbo if you were gay for example i wouldnt call you a faggot either. I do care about what you think I just like to joke around with my buddies but I guess you dont like jokes. So I apologize for trying to be funny. I apologize for trying to make you giggle like a little school girl I wont joke with you anymore ill be 100% serious with you all the time.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 am

Its funny how you just focus on the apology. you dont give a fuck about anything else. I apologize for not wanting to talk about every single problem with you because that makes me such a dick head huh? My fault for being such an asshole.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:44 am

Why'd you delete your last post because it made you sound like a straight up dick head?
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 am

You can write whatever you want here to make yourself look better, and maybe you actualy believe in what you've wrote, but your ACTIONS are what matter.

I'm not going to change my mind until you truly open yourself to me and explain me why you have done and said these things, and I don't care it makes you feel bad. You made me feel bad your lot, and I want the truth about why you're such a joker.

Nothing will make me change my mind, I want the truth about you. Or you can stay the "guy with a mask" joking all the time.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:49 am

Sir Coilhor Poltwick wrote:You can write whatever you want here to make yourself look better, and maybe you actualy believe in what you've wrote, but your ACTIONS are what matter.

I'm not going to change my mind until you truly open yourself to me and explain me why you have done and said these things, and I don't care it makes you feel bad. You made me feel bad your lot, and I want the truth about why you're such a joker.

Nothing will make me change my mind, I want the truth about you. Or you can stay the "guy with a mask" joking all the time.

Made you feel bad about in-game shit I doubt you fucking balled your eyes out over it. Get over yourself jean thats ridiculous to compare the pain that i feel talking about my problems then throwing down some almost overboard jokes.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:51 am

Nate wrote:Why'd you delete your last post because it made you sound like a straight up dick head?

Exactly, I'm struggling with myself right now.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 am

OMFG CRY ME A RIVER... that's it I'm loosing it.

My brother died when i was 11, I found him in the garage when I got back home from school. It was a suicide, committed on February 5th. His body all cold and white. Nothing in the world was more awful for me to see.

This doesn't excuse me for being a dick to anybody but my brother (if he was still alive).

You're not alone in the fucking world having problems. You wanna be a fucking MARTYR or what? Suck it up man, stop being a total jerk cause life sucks for you.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 am

W/e jean dont expect to see me on tibs anymore im done trying to join royalty thats the only reason i started to make another char because i was hoping thta i could join back and have some more good times with you guys including you but i guess you dont fucking want that I still got contact with my friends. Have fun with royalty brutha
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:58 am

Sir Coilhor Poltwick wrote:OMFG CRY ME A RIVER... that's it I'm loosing it.

My brother died when i was 11, I found him in the garage when I got back home from school. It was a suicide, committed on February 5th. His body all cold and white. Nothing in the world was more awful for me to see.

This doesn't excuse me for being a dick to anybody but my brother (if he was still alive).

You're not alone in the fucking world having problems. You wanna be a fucking MARTYR or what? Suck it up man, stop being a total jerk cause life sucks for you.

Yeah jean i know that and im sorry about that but i dont get pissed at you if you dont wanna talk about those things.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 am

Come back to the old Nate, the one joking about poop all the time, not being a dick, at least not everyday.

I don't mind joking at all, you know me. You also know I'm tight about Royalty's image, and you still fucked with me with it. It's not funny for me at all. Poop was funny, why don't you joke about poop anymore. Why is it always directed against me now?
What did I do to make you hate me so bad, and start being such a dick? Why would I want someone that behaves like he hates me beside me man? Why the fuck would I need my game time ruined when I log in to tibia.

There has to be a reason you became so negative, and keeping it all inside does not help. Ask me, ask anyone who lost someone. Ask psychologists, or anyone with common sense and a functional brain. There's a certain amount of shit you can hold inside, but after some time it will have to come out.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:08 am

Sir Coilhor Poltwick wrote:Come back to the old Nate, the one joking about poop all the time, not being a dick, at least not everyday.

I don't mind joking at all, you know me. You also know I'm tight about Royalty's image, and you still fucked with me with it. It's not funny for me at all. Poop was funny, why don't you joke about poop anymore. Why is it always directed against me now?
What did I do to make you hate me so bad, and start being such a dick? Why would I want someone that behaves like he hates me beside me man? Why the fuck would I need my game time ruined when I log in to tibia.

There has to be a reason you became so negative, and keeping it all inside does not help. Ask me, ask anyone who lost someone. Ask psychologists, or anyone with common sense and a functional brain. There's a certain amount of shit you can hold inside, but after some time it will have to come out.

You dont gotta worry about my bs anymore buddy cause im not comin back to Tibs. I sincerely apologize for my attitude and my actions Its not gonna happen again you can be sure on that one.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 am

You apologize and leave?

Drama queen? Sad wtf was that all for!!!
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:10 am

You cant just take the fucking apology you need to add a little comment too? nice one bud...
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:21 am

you saying that is like wierd a bit.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyJohan Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:12 am

What the hell is wrong with u guys?? we're fucking friends, stop acting like pussyes (u both) and ls just get back the old sexy royalty where we cud talk bout poop, be dickheads, make penises in yalahar and om nom nom....

My point of view:

Nate: Sometimes u pass the line, thats true.

Js: U're soooooooo bitchy and take the game so serious.

Thats all, btw... this is IMHO pirat
SexyJohan
SexyJohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:30 am

Yes, I'm a bitch. A pissed off bitch.

Any clue why? He crossed the line.

I couldn't have described it better.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down