Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royalty Family

+3
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Nate
Nykki
7 posters

Go down

The Royalty Family Empty The Royalty Family

Post  Nykki Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 am

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone within the guild know what you mean to me. You mean; if I ever need to talk about peanut butter or poo, Nate is there, If ever I need a french toast boner; I can call upon Jean, When I want to be serenaded Via Skype to my Fav song by Train; Britt is only a mouse click away, And if I want someone to steal wedding rings from; there is cody at my beck and call.... clown

ok in all seriousness...

This Guild means a lot to all of us and I feel i've developed pretty strong connections with a LOT of its members. I would defend Royalty and ALL of it's members to the best of my abilities. I find myself trying to take on more responsibilities and get involved more with the members here in our happy little family. I am busting my ass to Level so I can be of more use on hunts and quests. I have been advertising and running our guild shop and making money for our guild in that way. I am pretty much trying to benefit YOU and myself as a guild member in any way that I can. I personally feel like when a member of the guild has a problem, it becomes MY problem. If someone needs help, I want to be there to help... If anyone needs advice, I am ALWAYS here to talk to.

I guess what I am getting at here is that I would love to take on more. It's come to my attention that the current Vices are from previous guilds and as far as I know there has never been a Noble promoted to Vice. I want to address the entire guild and get everyone's opinion on the subject of the possibilty of honoring me with the title / position of a Vice leader.

I love you Nykohl aka Jalena
Nykki
Nykki

http://www.myspace.com/11192046

Back to top Go down

The Royalty Family Empty Re: The Royalty Family

Post  Nate Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 am

Yeah this guild is a lot more then a guild for sure I've told some of you guys more then i've ever even though about telling anyone i knew in real life just because i feel a real connection between a lot of us. I'd do anything for you guys just like you guys opened your arms for me. About the promotion thing i like the idea Razz
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:51 am

Well well... First of all, I don't think I should be the one taking the decision here, for the simple reason that I don't want this to look like favoritism. If the first member that wasn't from Inquition/Wandering to be named vice would be my in-game wife, some people might see this as favoritism and that's something we don't want in Royalty.

Now, not considering the time I spend with nikky has her "husband", and trying to be the most "impartial" I can be, I think this is a good idea. I trusted Nikky with my soft boots and much more, she never did anything wrong that could arm the guild and she almost always had a good attitude, helped members out, etc... except for one time she's been a complete bi... ROFLMAO! Poor willy Shocked She already promised not to do this again and I spanked her veeeeeeryyyy hard for being so mean, oh yes! I'm not sure she completely hated it tho, maybe I should think of another punishement, something she wouldn't enjoy...
Feel free to propose anything.

So yea, I don't see why not... to be honest, I think she's already "acting" as a vice.

As the guild leader, Yes.
As her husband, AAAH YEAAAH! WORK THAT FRENCH TOAST BONER!! Cool WORK IT BIIIIIG TIIIIIIME.
Teeeheheheeheeeheee

Now, more seriously, don't all say yes because I did. If you think this is a bad idea, for ANY reasons, I'm not gonna bark at anyone for going against my opinion. I'll be as fair as I can in this case, and I will let the GUILD decide, like it always been.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  mendoza00 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 am

At first I wasn't sure because she hasn't been around as much as some of us, but I do think she deserves it.

On another note, I want everyone to know that even if we get into arguments, were all still family. Me and jean got into an issue last night, but I went to sleep knowing I still loved him like a big brother. Familys fight (:

YEA NIKKI!
mendoza00
mendoza00

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 am

I dont know if i have a right to vote cuz i´m at test period
but i dont see why not.
give her a chace promote her and watch his job
she have my yes
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Danks Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Yes this is more of a family then i guild i agree with you on that.... and as the fact of you trying to get promoted i think it would be a wonderful idea.... i mean i know i havn't know you that long and all but i trust you with my MMS.... and i got my mms still... i don't even really trust my wife that much yet alough..... i should!!!! and as of you trying to help the guild i know you do your best in trying to lvl and to help in anway possible and that is what we need as vices Smile GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Danks
Dr. Danks

Back to top Go down

Post  Acroniux Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Signed entirely. Jalena's been with us for a while now, and I do agree that she's been putting a lot of effort into every aspect of a successful guild. So, following that, I can't think of a reason for her not to be promoted.

And obviously you guys are like my family. Hopefully always will be.<3~sexytime~<3
Acroniux
Acroniux

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down