Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royalty shop

2 posters

Go down

Royalty shop Empty Royalty shop

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Sat May 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Anything I sell at my shop will be sold with a discout to pro-active guild members. This means members that are active and help the guild or it's members when they can.
I will also buy Green/Blue djinn items at npc price, asking for nothing but a small fee for travel, and soon Rashid items as well.

Also, if anyone wants to sell items through the shop, msg me and I'll see what I can do.

One last thing: I sell every "premium npc" items at my shop (e.g. edron's npcs), like brown mushrooms or royal spears, or even fire bugs. Any of these will be sold for npc price (including travel) to any pro-active member of the guild that is not premmy and would require such items. This last offer is only for non-premium members.

For any member that is not "pro-active" but would still be interested in these offers, I will still apply them but not at npc price.
The more you help the guild, the more I will help you.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Royalty shop Empty Re: Royalty shop

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:01 am

list#1 <SELL> Arbalest, Helmet of the deep, Zaoan Robe/legs/shoes, Knight armor & legs, Focus cape,The avenger, Giant sword, Epee, Drakinata, Dragon lance, Wand of Starstorm/Draconia/Inferno and Hailstorm/Necrotic rod.

list#2 <SELL> Rust remover (x100), Strong health potion (x100), Royal spear (x100), 50 assassin star, Necrotic/Terra rod, Scimitar, Crimson sword, Barbarian axe, Plate legs.

<<<BUY!>>> Shards (2k), Bonelord eyes (2k), ALL RASHID/GREEN/BLUE djinn items, ALL Dwarven ring, ALL Life ring/crystal, ALL Creature product (50+) , ALL TROPHY and much more.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:02 am

noob crap Razz
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Acroniux Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm

whyd u add knight sets and stuff? xD just sell to djinn menz