Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandas (Bruno)

4 posters

Go down

Pandas (Bruno) Empty Pandas (Bruno)

Post  Pandas Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Hya guys.

About my Real Life:
Name's Bruno, nickname's Panda, I'm from Catanduva, Brazil, and today (April 25) I'm completing 20 years old Very Happy
Some of what I love: my family, my friends (and drinking with them, of course), red-haired girls!, my dogs, my hamster Razz, my college, judo, jiu jitsu, supernatural, house, pc games, and some japanese stuff.
I study medicine. That gives me not much time to play, so I'm mostly playing at night (in Brazil) and during weekends/vacation.

About Tibia Experience:
I started playing Tibia in 2005, went through a pvp world (Chimera), but there were a lot of players around level 50 killing starters for cash, then I quit there and started in Calmera. There I played with a Knight (until level 75) and a Druid (until level 45), but I had to stop playing so I could study for the tests to join the med school. The thing is, I couldn't stop playing with the char there, ready to hunt... So I deleted the account (stupid thing to do, I know...).
Came back to the game last year, played a little in Unitera, but the place was too full of bots, then I decided to start in Magera, kinda new world. Now I'm with a Knight, doing what I can to reach level 100 Smile
I joined a lot of guilds already in Magera, like Hell Fire Angles, Pandemic, Toxic, and more... But none was what I was looking for, a guild where people -do- play together, are friends and trustful. It was like chatting at the game-chat with strangers...

Sooo, I was looking at the guilds' page when I saw Royalty...
Checking who were the members, I saw Pro Britt, who I knew and that helped me getting me out of a place I was stuck with no shovel and trusted me her equips to transfer them from Brittanator to Pro Britt, long ago.
Then I thought, this maybe's the guild I'm looking for, so here I am now Very Happy

One more thing... I'm here to help when you guys need, so if there's anything I can do, just say it Smile

Kisses =***
lol! (I just wanted to use this smile hehe)
Pandas
Pandas

Back to top Go down

Pandas (Bruno) Empty Re: Pandas (Bruno)

Post  Nate Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:14 am

Rofl you seem like a pretty tight dude welcome to royalty brother! you speak english really well btw for being a br! Shocked
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:39 am

UUUUuuuu
A brazilian dude, i have sure he like soccer too =)
welcome mate
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Acroniux Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Hah my first world was chimera too ^^

welcome to royalty bro
Acroniux
Acroniux

Back to top Go down