Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaboo Eni Application

3 posters

Go down

Zaboo Eni Application Empty Zaboo Eni Application

Post  Zaboo Eni78 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Character Name: Zaboo Eni
Level: 99 atm, but will be 100 very shortly
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

Your main languages: English secondary language Pirate.

How long you've been playing? I have been playing this charecter for about 7 months now. But I used to play long time back.

What game world are you coming from? Well I used to play Nova ^^

Ever had a criminal record? Nope! Clean as a Whistle.... Clean as.... Mr. Clean!

Are any friends of yours in the guild already? Actualtly there is quite a few of my friends in the guild now. There is Brother of Conway, Feruboy, Abs, Lord Naberious, Princess Starshine, and Vladislavwinterheart.

Are any foes of yours in the guild? No, I havent made any foes yet.

Are you easily offended by racist/sexist/poop related/sexualy oriented jokes? Not at all, quite the opposite actualy, I love poop jokes.

What are your expectations of Royalty? I expect Royalty to be an active guild with plenty of people who need help and are willing to provide a hand if its needed.

Will you be willing to participate in guild hunts, events, or quests put on by Royalty? of Course. I have wanted to go on a big guild hunt for a long time. As for events I would love to help out with them.

Provide a random fact about yourself in real life. I shave my legs. and yes I am a guy.

Zaboo Eni78

Back to top Go down

Zaboo Eni Application Empty Re: Zaboo Eni Application

Post  Subbi Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi Graham,
I think I saw you in Yal yesterday, at the trade quarter? I afk around there a lot lol. Welcome to the guild =)

Subbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Knox Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:42 pm

i know zaboo so u can invite him
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down