Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Sylro

2 posters

Go down

Application for Sylro Empty Application for Sylro

Post  tonyd Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:33 am

Character Name: Sylro

Real Life Location: Pittsburg, Kansas
Level: 145

Vocation: Elite Knight

Your main languages: English

How long you've been playing: since 2001 Wink

Ever had a criminal record? No, never been arrested ...the worst thing I've gotten is a couple speeding tickets

Are any friends of yours in the guild already?No, I'm afraid not but I would love to make new friends in the guild.

Are any foes of yours in the guild? No I have very few foes to speak of and they are in Nova

What game world are you coming from? Nova I spent a better part of a decade there ....

What are your expectations of Royalty? Well I'm looking for a friendly guild of friends who would like to go on group hunts and quests with me. I will warn you though I do like to talk a lot ....sometimes more than I like to actually play the game lol but if you ever need anything fill free to ask

Will you be willing to participate in guild hunts, events, or quests put on by Royalty?Yes, I would love to. I would even organize a few once I get use to the new server

Provide a random fact about yourself in real life... Well I have an international business degree and I have 2 more classes to finish before I have my business management degree. I also own my own business. well and I love to travel more than anything else. I've been to 7 countries and the majority of the states in the US.
tonyd
tonyd

Back to top Go down

Application for Sylro Empty Re: Application for Sylro

Post  Acroniux Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:42 am

Acroniux
Acroniux

Back to top Go down