Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanarus Gadrius

2 posters

Go down

Tanarus Gadrius Empty Tanarus Gadrius

Post  Tanarus Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Character Name:
Tanarus Gadrius
Travis

Real Life Location:
Missouri, USA

Level:

Vocation:
MS

Your main languages:
English

How long you've been playing:
Off and on since 99 I think it was. But I was only 9 or 10 back then so I never accomplished much. Since then I've come back for awhile then left... The "Optional pvp" server idea really interests me, so I think I'll be playing for quite awhile.

Ever had a criminal record?
None.

Are any friends of yours in the guild already?
Mykayla recommended I apply. Before that we've spoken in game-chat a bit so we're more like acquaintances.

Are any foes of yours in the guild?
Nope.

What game world are you coming from?
I've played on Antica, Nova, Amera, and Dolera. Magera is by far my favorite so far.

What are your expectations of Royalty?
To be active! I'm currently in a guild which is about to be disbanded, and no one is ever on. It's lonely.

Will you be willing to participate in guild hunts, events, or quests put on by Royalty?
Absolutely. And if anyone needs something I am able to do at my current level, I'll be there. I'm looking at the more social aspect of the game nowadays rather than constant power-leveling.

Provide a random fact about yourself in real life.
I'll give a few. I'm 21, married, and work as a 911 dispatcher. I will one day get to sheriffs academy, probably in the fall of '11.

Tanarus

Back to top Go down

Tanarus Gadrius Empty Re: Tanarus Gadrius

Post  Acroniux Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Acroniux
Acroniux

Back to top Go down