Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War - Silent Earth

4 posters

Go down

War - Silent Earth Empty War - Silent Earth

Post  Acroniux Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm

So, looks like we're goin' to war!
About a month or so ago, Nate, Ninjassasin Curupted, and I had problems with a player in the guild Silent Earth... Dieguinski Archer. Well, now Dieg~ is the leader of Silent Earth, and started ks'ing me on heroes (or trying to Wink)
So... I got in a little fight with him and said, "Come on, fight me then.. lets get a guild war goin." He replied with, "sure, why not." So, we started talking... and I found out that I can't send a war invite to a guild with a disband warning. I asked him about it, and one of his vice's got banned, but he will be unbanned tomorrow. I will send the invite tomorrow, although the reward will be for 0 gold. It's just more or less to get a little pvp fun in and to shut up Dieguinski Archer once and for all.

If you're not interested to war... don't worry... they will be in pz 99% of the time, so just do what you normally do. If someone does happen to come after you, just spam guildchat and we will come. Wink

If you're pumped to war, GET READY! Should be a fun change of pace afro
Acroniux
Acroniux

Back to top Go down

War - Silent Earth Empty Re: War - Silent Earth

Post  Nate Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:17 pm

THIS IS WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AND ITS ON TONIGHT!!! SO GET UP AND FIGHT! GET UP AND FIGHT!!!
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Ey somethings fishy theres NO way this guy wants to war with us by the looks of their lvls they wont get a single frag on us. Honestly I think its something different im guessin they're gonna recruit guys that have beef with us or some shit and its gonna be an actual war but idk he could just be retarded Im just sayin. The average level of their guild is like 40 with a couple outliers. Just seems too weird for me to understand.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Knox Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 pm

I hope they do will make it more challenging.

Btw i am huge after seeing ur picture
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post  Cejara Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:53 am

Lets kill them all.

Cejara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content