Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PANDEMIC

2 posters

Go down

PANDEMIC Empty PANDEMIC

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:00 am

K guys, I'm more then fed up with Royalty vs Pandemic lures and forums talkshit, so here's what I want.

First of all, try to remeber not ALL members of pandemic had issues with us, so from now on, I ask everyone to refer to players you have a problem with using CHARACTER name, and NOT refer to them as ''Pandemic''.

Saying ''Pandemic'' lured on you today instead of ''Mr.X'' makes it look like the whole guild is responsible for it.

Now, PAY ATTENTION!!

I wanna be done with this. I don't wanna hear about war on Pandemic. If you want to war them, make a new guild and get ur declaration refused by them, because both Royalty AND Pandemic are not war guilds.

I will not tolerate lurers, thiefs and people that talkshit, no matter WHAT THE FUCK is your reason. Everyone can talk shit if they want, but we are not everyone. Remeber who we are and why this guild exist.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

PANDEMIC Empty Re: PANDEMIC

Post  Nate Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 am

Royalty is a team and Pandemic is a team one player contributes to every member in the guild thats all there is to it If one player makes a mistake its on the whole team.
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum