Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Revolution - Mission 5

3 posters

Go down

Children of the Revolution - Mission 5 Empty Children of the Revolution - Mission 5

Post  AkhnatonSpiritcry Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Well guys, I'm trying to put a team together for the last mission of Children of the Revolution. You need to have done the rest on your own. I'm really interested in getting some mage power as i've already gotten an EK to block. Just need Sioer(s) and MSs to take out a bunch of lizard chosens.

AkhnatonSpiritcry
AkhnatonSpiritcry

Back to top Go down

Children of the Revolution - Mission 5 Empty Re: Children of the Revolution - Mission 5

Post  Knox Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Oh yea I gotta do this! Ill get on that shit next week
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Children of the Revolution - Mission 5 Empty Re: Children of the Revolution - Mission 5

Post  Acroniux Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 am

I could try to catch up, but I'm not sure how hard the rest of the quest will be for me xd
Acroniux
Acroniux

Back to top Go down

Post  AkhnatonSpiritcry Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am

Might be kinda hard to solo, hit me or Tilo up. I'm hunting Muggy Plains quite often so it wouldnt be too hard to help u along the missions
AkhnatonSpiritcry
AkhnatonSpiritcry

Back to top Go down

Post  Knox Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:43 am

Acroniux wrote:I could try to catch up, but I'm not sure how hard the rest of the quest will be for me xd

I havn't even started CoR so i can do that with u if u want Razz
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down