Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why You might not see me before 9AM!!

2 posters

Go down

Why You might not see me before 9AM!! Empty Why You might not see me before 9AM!!

Post  PatrynSigil Tue May 04, 2010 6:44 pm

It's twice now that I've died in the last two nights.. Why in a math problem.. A.)I tether internet from my cellphone B.)I'm a paladin who likes to fight things that can kill me easily if they catch up. C.)If I get a text or call I DC.. Ready for the math part I promised?! A+C+B=Death.. FML.. Solution.. No Tibia at any time I've got a likely chance to get a call.. Solution presents a second problem.. I'm young and young girls think anytime is a good time to call.. Solution.. Be a dick to girls.. < Problem... I stop gettin' nooky!! FML.. This is a horrible horrible paradox.. Women or Tibia! God hates me..

Last edited by PatrynSigil on Wed May 05, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatrynSigil
PatrynSigil

Back to top Go down

Why You might not see me before 9AM!! Empty Re: Why You might not see me before 9AM!!

Post  Nate Tue May 04, 2010 10:10 pm

How about turnin the phone off? lmfao
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Why You might not see me before 9AM!! Empty Umm.

Post  PatrynSigil Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Nate wrote:How about turnin the phone off? lmfao

Read it a bit better.. I tether net from my phone.. If I turn the phone off how the crap do I get internet? < It's a cellphone..
PatrynSigil
PatrynSigil

Back to top Go down

Why You might not see me before 9AM!! Empty Re: Why You might not see me before 9AM!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum