Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranking System

4 posters

Go down

Ranking System Empty Ranking System

Post  Acroniux Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:19 pm

So that there is not nearly as much confusion, we decided to release the ranking system to everyone and how it will all be set out.

Citizen:
- After being accepted into the guild, all new members will be placed under the introductory rank, Citizen, for a minimum of 1 week.
- The maximum time you will be in the trial rank is 2 weeks.
- During this weekly time period, you will be able to show your commitment to the guild, and we will be able to identify your activity.
- If you remain inactive in both the guild-chat and inactive on the forum, for the full duration of the 2 week period, severe actions will be taken; possibly resulting in exclusion.
- Among the first week, we should be able to identify if you should be promoted to Noble.

Noble:
- This rank is the position full members will be in after being promoted from the Citizen rank.
- Nobles are able to give valued opinions in votes and offer suggestions to better the guild as a whole.
- Nobles may ask for an invite of another character who will then be placed into the Butler rank.

Butler:
- A rank for alternate characters of guild members with the rank of Noble or higher.
- Citizen's may not ask for the invite of another character until they have passed the introductory rank.

Councillor:
- The vice leaders of the guild are referred to as Councillors.
- The vice leaders may make final decisions whether to include or exclude a player although they cannot make the decision alone.
- Nobles may only be promoted to councillors after full dedication to the guild, a minimum of 1 month in the guild, and you must receive the votes of at least 4 current councillors, including the King's vote. This will be discussed internally.

King:
- Makes final decisions about guild issues, including and excluding players, and promotions.

Please understand that these ranks are limited to these guildlines and will not be altered.

Thanks~.
Acroniux
Acroniux

Back to top Go down

Ranking System Empty Re: Ranking System

Post  Nykki Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:09 am

Well written Very Happy
Nykki
Nykki

http://www.myspace.com/11192046

Back to top Go down

Ranking System Empty Citizen Ranks

Post  Nykki Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:30 am

Now that we have a set system implemented I have a few questions about our current members. I appologize if any of these are duplicate Chars from the same member =p

Doctor Dankz = has been in citizen for 3 weeks now. Last login 4 dasy ago. Does anyone know where he has been? Maybe I am just never on at the same time as him, just curious...

Koolcat = Same sittuation as dankz, citizen rank for 3weeks. Last log in 8 days ago.

Fanaxis = Again I have seen a few times in Thais but not much in guildchat, Again I could be overlooking his/her activity. Fanaxis has been in the trial rank for going on 6 weeks now.

Fenuxii = Citizen rank for 6weeks

Fenuxis = Citizen rank for 6weeks

That should just about do it for me. Sorry not trying to be a stickler just wanted to bring a few of our members to everyone attention.
sunny
Nykki
Nykki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:33 am

Fanaxis is concentrating on her schooling right now we cant punish her for that so shes got a good reason not to be so active but im not sure about the other people
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Coilhor Poltwick Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 am

The "2 weeks" system has just been voted yesterday, very late, and I had to go to bed cause I was working early, but I will take care of everything today.

Inactive members will be excluded, not without a chance to come back tho. If they want a second shot, we'll grant it.

Understand that NOT all members can get passed the trial rank in 2 weeks for real life reasons, like fanaxis. All cases will be considered and voted by the vices and me and we'll try our best to be as fair as possible.
Sir Coilhor Poltwick
Sir Coilhor Poltwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nykki Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:06 am

I wasnt trying to pass any judgements here, just bringing it to attention so jean can clean house a little bit lol
XD
Nykki
Nykki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 am

naw i know you werent im just lettin everyone know why she hasnt been on
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down